Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Accessory Collections- White Books and Pottery







Old books make perfect companions to most home accessory collections as they serve as great risers. Yesterday, I rearranged my Turn-Teplitz Bohemia Amphora Pottery collection using my new set of white books as the contrasting element. I love the organic shapes and colors of these old vases with the white and gold books. In the past I have used old brown leather books, but I think the white ones really show off the colors of the pottery. So I am now on the hunt for white books for my Romancing the Home customers.
Don't forget our big event this weekend- our biggest spring event ever! Joy from Savvy City Farmer will be bringing an awesome collection of French and Nordic antiques for your shopping pleasure. Angela, "the Parisienne Farmgirl" will be sharing with you a snippet of her "about to debut" new magazine - "the Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine". Join us for food tastings, a silk fabric trunk show, and talk to the representatives from Jan Barboglio and Casa Fina dinnerware!
So much fun and so many new things to see- you won't believe the antiques that I found this weekend for the show! Don't miss it- please!

2 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

HOW are you finding time to blog ... I should talk
hahaha

Emily said...

Lovely Susan!! I will stop in this weekend!!