Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A New York Christmas

Breathtaking!
Truly shows the magic of the season
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mariterese is in New York City this week and sent me these pictures from her IPhone this morning.
I am so jealous.  These  pictures are from the windows at Bergdorfs and from ABC Carpet and Home, simply 2 of the best retailers in the country.  It is so wonderful to know that they are keeping the tradition of "over the top" Christmas decor in a day where most retailers are pulling back! Owls and peacocks - I think we are on it!    Okay girlfriends - next year's Christmas shopping get away must be a trip to this incredible city!  Thanks Mariterese for sharing these- now where can I get some wispy white feathers??????

2 comments:

Kristen Rettig said...

Gorgeous! I almost made it to NYC the first week in Dec. but we got squeezed for time and had to cancel. Too bad, because I love the ABC store and would have loved to window shop. The pictures are beautiful.

Mariterese said...

ACTUALLY THE WINDOWS LOOK LIKE THE WORKS OF A MS SUSAN HAWTHORNE!!!!!