Translate

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Shopping Event

I can't believe it is already time for our annual Holiday Shopping Event.  Here's a peak of what's in store- new things are being delivered daily!


 
One of a Kind Holiday Decorations with lots of detail work!



Beautifully decorated holiday boxes - so pretty under a tree!


 
Thanksgiving goodies too!





 
Many new sets of antique crystal -

 
One of a kind Christmas fairy!




Hope to see you !

Thursday November 7th from 3pm to 7 pm

Friday and Saturday, Nov. 8th and 9th   11 am to 4 pm

42 Sherwood Terrace
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044

5 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Everything is so beautiful...fit for a queen!

michele said...

so sad i have to miss this since it is my husband's birthday, and we must celebrate!

best to you at the sale!

hope you'll have a moment to stop by and see what i have been creating: http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-art-giveaway.html

smiles to you.

michele
hello lovely

Divine Theatre said...

I am going to be near Lake Bluff this weekend! However, we are doing a dog and cat rescue transport to Grayslake and I don't know what I will look like afterward! LOL!
If all goes well we will stop by!

xo

Andie

Laurell Banner said...

Looking good. Time to shop.

Sarah said...

I know this was a special event. So wish I lived near by. Beautiful, beautiful!