Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from our Table to Yours

Christmas Day Brunch- a tradition for my entire life!  And almost the same menu for over 40 years- the same one my mom prepared too!  The only thing that changes is the tablescape!  This year, I was inspired by tartan.  So from our Christmas table to yours,  Merry Christmas!


 
Powerscourt Pattern by Waterford Crystal


 
Kim Seybert Red Tartan Silk Napkin on the Duke Charger from Ralph Lauren


 
Antlers spray painted in Sterling Silver paint

 
Glittered Moose with fur collars for the Children



 Rhinestone Runner down the center of the table.
 
Love the rhinestone bow on the tartan napkins.

 
Horn and Silver flatware
 
 
red amaryllis in gold herringbone glass vase.


Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your tablescape is stunning! The tartan napkins add a fabulous elegant look.
Have a wonderful C'mas Day enjoying your traditional menu.
FABBY

Sarah said...

Susan, your Christmas table is full of elegance. I like the sparkle, the tartan, and the moose with their fur collars. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

Mariterese said...

GORGEOUS!!!

A Toile Tale said...

Susan -
Your tables always are so classy and lovely. I'm such a fan of Kim Seibert's products. They are so much more elegant than most, and these napkins are no exception. I love them with the bow napkin rings. It's all so wonderful. I want to join you at this table. Celebrate the Reason for the Season!
Linda @ A Toile Tale

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Love the table, especially the sparkle mixed with the plaid! Oh, that the deer with the fur collars? Too, too fun! Beautiful! Wishing you the best in 2015! ~Zuni

-Lisa said...

I just adore anything tartan these days. What a beautiful tablescape--thanks so much for sharing.
Fondly,
-Lisa

Laurell Banner said...

Merry Christmas Susan. Ones again a beautiful table scape. Tartan is my favorite for Christmas.
I can see you all sitting around that gorgeous table enjoying your family receipes.