Translate

Friday, December 11, 2015

Holiday Spirit at Twigs in Lake Bluff

I love to visit my favorite florist - Twigs in Lake Bluff.
 
 
 
 Entering the shop, one is stopped in their tracks by the gorgeous display of vintage ornaments
hung on tree branches and suspended in the air. 


 



                              A collection of vintage ornaments in wonderful vibrant colors.







Wouldn't this display be wonderful over a dining table for the holidays?


 
Luscious red velvet tartan pumpkins are gathered on the center table.
 


 
Precious little mushroom ornaments add to the organic holiday display.


I love the way they are tucked into the moss.


Old Fashioned raindeer ornaments in another bowl of moss- charming.



Bottle brush trees, all gathered on a silver tray to create a snowy forest.



Sweet pieces of vintage china are  mixed in among the trees along with velvet strawberries.


Certainly puts me in the holiday spirit!  

 


7 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Oh my...this is all so lovely! I think I am going to be forced to steal the twig ornament display for my entry hall next year, it's divine.

Sarah said...

All lovely! A friend sent me one of those plump tartan pumpkins. They are wonderful!

Laurell Banner said...

Magical!i

Katha said...

Now THAT is gorgeous! Gotta go see it all for myself :)

Unknown said...

Is there a way to shop online for your merchandise?

Unknown said...

Is there a way to shop for your merchandise online?

frenchbourne said...

It was magical. One of the rare beautiful shops left! I'm thinking why didn't I buy some more.